Located with Oahu WorkLinks at Dillingham Plaza
(between PriceBusters & Savers –the Colburn Street side of the Plaza)
1505 Dillingham Boulevard, ground floor Honolulu, Hawaii 96817
We help Oahu’s young people access programs and services that put them on the
path to economic, educational, and social well-being
We are an award winning Youth Services Center. Our one-stop facility specializes in providing services to at-risk, disadvantaged, and offender youth and young adults.
- To eliminate or minimize employment barriers so participants can enter the labor market
- To enable participants to complete high school, enter post-secondary education/advanced training and secure employment; and
- To decrease further involvement or participants in the justice system.
- To provide a high school diploma program and vocational training;
- To provide job readiness training and placement services; and
- To provide supportive services, including intensive case management, anger management, substance abuse counseling, leadership development and other needed services.
Juvenile Justice Center — program mission: To provide status offenders and first-time law violators, ages 14 – 17, with accountability-based sanctions to prevent them from further involvement in the justice system. Services include anger management classes, mediation, substance abuse counseling, leadership development, and pre-employment training.
Workforce Investment Act (WIA) Youth Operator Program — program mission: To offer youth a broad range of coordinated career services. This includes opportunities for assistance in academic and occupational learning; development of leadership skill; and preparation for further education/training to ensure youth can obtain a career in the area of their choice.
Youthbuild Honolulu’s — Program mission: To provide non-high school graduates, ages 16 to 24, with alternative education and job training services. Services include a high school diploma program, vocational and hands on construction training, leadership development, and job readiness and placement services.
Young Parents’ Program — Program mission: To provide parents and expectant mothers, ages 16 to 24, with the opportunity to receive services that will increase their likelihood of achieving or maintaining self sufficiency. This program is fully funded through a Federal award of $1 million from the US Department of Labor. We are one of just thirteen organizations in the Nation to receive this award.
For more information contact: Oahu Work Links 1505 Dillingham Blvd # 110, Honolulu, HI 96817-4822 (808) 843-0733 or Oahu Worklinks 830 Punchbowl St # 112, Honolulu, HI 96813-5080 (808) 586-8700