Aloha CNHA Members,
The Native Hawaiian Policy Center’s Monthly Policy Call Initiative is designed for members to engage and dialogue about current or upcoming policy developments. Our members may choose to come to the CNHA office, or participate via teleconference. Each monthly policy call will focus its discussion on a particular issue relevant to the Native Hawaiian community.
Please join us for our policy call on: 2010 – 2011 Policy Priorities
DATE: Friday September 3, 2010
TIME: 9:00am to 10:00am (HST)
LOCATION: 1050 Queen Street, Suite 200 Honolulu, HI 96814
CALL-IN: 1.888.909.7654 Code: 749517
*When on the call, please remember to press *6 on your phone to mute your line
If you would like to participate on this call, please email Shannon Toriki, CNHA Policy Associate, at email@example.com by Wednesday, September 1st. You must register in order to receive a copy of the policy call materials.
Monthly Policy Call Topic
- Review of the 2009-2010 Annual Policy Priorities
– What have we accomplished? What still must remain a priority?
- Discussion: Questions to Consider
– What should the policy priorities be?
– Do you have specific federal or state agencies you want help to get connected with?
– Are there member organizations that would like to go to Washington, D.C. to participate in the May 2011 Community in the Capitol?
2010 Monthly Policy Call Schedule
With the exception of the January call, all policy calls are scheduled on a Friday at 9:00am
- § October 1st
- § November 5th
- § December 3rd
Council for Native Hawaiian Advancement
1050 Queen Street Suite 200
Honolulu, HI 96814
Phone: (808) 596.8155
Fax: (808) 596.8156
Save the Date! October 11-14, 2010
9th Annual Native Hawaiian Convention
Hawai‘i Convention Center – Honolulu